Summer is the hottest season in which fruits and chilled veggies, cool drinks gives a refresher to your body. We need some fresh watermelon, cucumber and grapes to make our body and skin hydrated. Summer is the driest season in which we face many skin problems due to harmful sun rays. Skin problems like sunburn, tanning, dry skin, rashes are the common problems faced in Summers. Here is the list of few DIY face mask which will brighten your skin and make it glow in the summers.
1) Natural Yogurt with Honey.
This Mask improves the texture of the skin and acts as an astringent to your rough skin.
1 Tablespoon Yogurt
½ TBSP Honey
Take one bowl, mix 1 tablespoon fresh yogurt in it. Further, add ½ honey to it. Mix it well or blend it with a spoon. Before applying this mask wash your face or exfoliate with water. Apply this smooth mask on your dry skin. Keep it for 20 minutes and relax. Rinse it well and clean it dry. This is the easiest and simplest mask which can be made in seconds and the ingredients are readily available at home.
2) Natural Lemon and Cucumber Mask.
This Mask detoxifies the skin reducing the puffiness on the face. It also restores moisture of the skin.
1 Lemon and peeled and chopped cucumber.
Lemon is the most active ingredient to the skin which contains Vitamin C. For this mask, you should squeeze one lemon and add peeled and chopped cucumber. Wash your face with water and pat the face dry. Apply the mask gently and keep it for 15 minutes till it becomes dry. Wash your face off.
3) Mint Face Mask.
This is a great face mask used in the summers. Mint is used to soothe the irritated and itchy skin and is used to give freshness to your skin.
Fresh Mint leaves, cucumber, and Lemon.
Information: Grind and blend mint leaves and soak in Lukewarm Water. Add squeezed lemon and cucumber pieces in the mint leave. Apply it on your face evenly avoiding the eyes. Rest it for 10 minutes. You will have a tingling sensation but will feel cooler and fresher after washing off the Pack.
4) Aloe Vera Juice with Sandalwood Powder.
This Face mask acts as an antioxidant and anti-allergic mask. It gives you a refresher and cool feeling. It blemishes your skin and removes tan from the skin. The fragrance of sandalwood enlightens the mood.
Aloe Vera Juice or Rose Water.
Buy a Sandalwood Powder from a store. Mix fresh aloe vera Juice in the sandalwood powder. You can also use Rose Water which is a great base for smoothening the skin. This face mask is the easiest mask as you do not need to grind or blend anything and is easy to make. Apply the Mask on the Face and let it dry. Once it gets dry after 20-25 minutes wash it off with water and pat it dry. It gives you extraordinary results.
Eczema, also known as atopic dermatitis which is the most common type of reddness. Eczema is an inflammatory skin disease flared up by rashes or itching. It is caused due to family history or any other skin conditions prone to this disease. The actual cause of this skin disease is unknown but it is thought to be linked to the immune system or an allergy associated with the family history or some disease like asthma. It is chronic skin problem whose patches are dry, rashy, irritated, cracked and red or black in color.
You have continuous itching problem and in extreme cases oozing problems. Sometimes there is a sudden increase in the itching and sudden decrements in the infection. This happens to people with a sensitive group of conditions. This skin problem may be severe depending on the conditions. It can appear on the face, legs, knees, wrists, feet or hands. It can affect other areas and can be mild, moderate or severe. It is not infectious or contagious skin disease.
A staphylococcus aureus, which enthralls on the skin, is a bacterium with most common eczema. It can form severe infection with no signs.
Symptoms due to which eczema flare-up:
- Highly irritating and dry skin.
- Red, patchy and inflamed skin.
- Sometimes the skin becomes bled and lachrymose.
- Sometimes it causes infection in the areas of the skin.
- The severity and ups and downs (flare up) can vary from person to person and time to time.
The rate of eczema is developing rapidly and is observed to be 1 to 5 in 20 persons.
Causes or reason behind the formation of eczema:
- Hereditary conditions.
- Dirt or Pollution.
- Skin Allergies to dust.
- Lifestyle or diet.
- Climatic conditions.
Basic Treatment of Eczema:
- You should soak your infected area in warm water, bleach, salt, vinegar, baking soda. Taking shower and moisturizing it on timely basis acts as a basic treatment for a disease called eczema.
- Before the things get worsen you should immediately consult a skin specialist for the ailment of the disease. Take the prescribed medicines on time and don’t expect instant improvements. You should keep the patchy area clean, dry and protect it from harmful radiations of the sun and avoid infectious condition.
- Apply the steroids and the cream until the rash has completely vanished. You can also rub it with natural oils to clear the cracked skin.
- Studies have shown that getting enough Vitamin D in day to day life can improve your skin conditions.
- Having control on the skin conditions over dry, humid, and winter climate can help cure the disease.
- There are many techniques involved in healing this disease like acupressure, phototherapy, drugs like glucocorticosteroids, Antihisthamines can act as a strong therapy for the ailment.
- Use gentle soaps on the infected area as well as all over the body.
- Don’t take longer baths or showers.
- Moisturize the skin with a good moisturizer daily.
- Dry and pat your skin carefully and avoid triggers that increase the chances of inflammation.